Acne is the worst skin disease which can affect people of all ages. But most of the victims of acne are teenagers. The outcome of severe acne (acne vulgaris) is devastated and depressed. People with severe acne can become psycho patients and don’t live their life like other normal people of their age live. In other words, if i say acne is a social life killer it will be not wrong. People with severe face acne can not go outside,not having fun with friends,can’t enjoying parties and lots of other happiness of life. Due to its catastrophic affects, one should not take acne lightly and try to treat their acne in a professional way for good.
Good news for all acne sufferer is that there are lots of over the counter acne treatments that can heal their blemishes in no time without any side effects. Most of the best acne treatments that i will mention in this article later are home remedies. I am not mentioning any acne products in this guide because of the fact that there are very few proven products that can have ever lasting effects on your skin. Some of them have harsh chemicals in them and it can cause more damages than the cure. As you know, if you want to resolve any issue or problem then you should have analyze the root causes behind that issue. Same rules applies here you should have the basic knowledge about what is acne and what causes acne?.
What Is Acne?
Acne is a skin disease in which red blemishes are popping up in different parts of your body like face,neck,nose,butts,scalp,back etc. They can characterized by the shapes they form. Some time they are very tiny in their sizes and having black and white/yellowish color. These are called blackheads and whiteheads respectively. Sometimes, they look like papules (pinheads), pustules (pimples), and nodules (large papules) and the treatment of all these conditions also vary in the same fashion like their sizes.
What Causes Acne?
Acne mostly occur in teenagers during the time of their puberty (A time when your sex glands are most active and produces sebaceous (oil) in excess form. When your skin produces lots of oil on skin pores and if a bacteria who lives on your skin or present in the air trapped on your skin pores then it start infecting your skin and ultimately it causes acne to be appear. There are some other reasons which gives triggers acne to be appear on your skin but in most cases excess oil and dirt are the two main culprits.
Now you know what is acne and how acne appear on your skin now its time for my 7 best acne treatments that can actually cure your acne in short span of time organically.
7 Best Acne Treatments That Works Like A Charm
Wash Your Face Twice A Day
Wash your face twice a day with any medicated soap will eliminate the dirt and excess oil from your skin. It is a good healthy habit and it is even more good if you take shower twice, once in morning and second after the job or work. But don’t wash your face many times because it will make your skin dry and you start feeling irritation.
Benzoyl peroxide is a great home remedy for any type of acne. It can kills bacteria because of its anti-bacterial acidic attributes. It will slows down the activity of oil glands and in a way it helps your skin to be oil free. Benzoyl peroxide is a white crystalline peroxide which mostly uses in bleaches and works as a peeling agent. It cleans out any dead cells on your skin and helps your skin tone to be glow.
Eggs are not only good in taste but it also uses in different medicines because of the healthy vitamins it contains in itself. Vitamin A is present in egg yolks in excess amount and you may be know that vitamin A is very beneficial for any skin disease. That’s why egg yolk is very helpful while treating acne.
- Just separate the egg yolks from egg whites (because we only need yolks in this process).
- Now we have yolks, its time to beat the yolk with a fork and add some water in it it.
- Mix it until it takes form of thin mixture.
- After that apply this mixture on your face or on affected areas.
- Leave this mask for at-least 15 minutes or for a time until its dry.
- Wash your face with mild warm water.
- Apply any gentle cleanser on your face.
Use Of Honey – A Natural Gift Of God
Honey is my personal favorite home remedy. According to me, it may carry the cure of all diseases of around us. Honey is not only tasty but infarct, its benefit are limitless. So how can we use honey to cure acne.
- Wash your face or the area where acne exists.
- Boil honey for 10 second in micro wave.
- Apply honey mask on that area.
- Leave it for 10 minutes or for a time until it drys.
- After that wash you face with mild warm water and don’t use soap while washing.
- Experience the freshness and glowing tone of your skin.
Salicylic acid is also a well-known remedy while treating acne because of its acidic nature. Salicylic acid is a white substance which used as fungicide. It also used in making aspirin,dyes or perfumes. It opens block pores and create some space for new cells so that they could spring up nicely. It may be found on those that treats dandruff. Try to find those moisturizers and lotions that has low percentage of salicylic acid in them. It prevents your body skin from becoming dry.
Apply Eat Oatmeal Mask
No body can denies the hidden benefits of eating oatmeal. Science has proved that oatmeal is a great source of getting proteins,carbohydrates,antioxidants and vitamins. Its immense benefits on our skin health are now testified by the science. That is why acne sufferer are using oatmeal mask to get rid of their acne.
- First you took oatmeal grains and grind them in mill or grinder until it takes a form of powder.
- Just add some lukewarm water in it until this mixture took form of medium thick paste.
- Now you can apply this oatmeal mask on your face and leave it for some time until it dries out.
- After that wash your face with mild warm water.
- You don’t believe on your eyes while watching your face. Your skin feels soothing and fresh.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is widely used by people around the globe and have some tremendous stories and its effects on acne. It is a natural home remedy with having anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Tea tree oil deals with MRSA, a bacteria who has developed resistance against human made anti biotic. It can reduce the inflammation of your acne and eliminate the redness of blemish.
- You can apply tea tree oil directly on affected pores and take care of your eyes if acne in on face.
- You can add some drops of oil in your cleanser and apply it on your skin.
- You can add 3 to 5 drops of tea tree oil in 1/4 cup of yogurt and make a paste and then apply it on your face. Wait until the mask became dry. After that wash your face with cool water.
Acne can be controlled easily in early stages and after that it becomes more and more difficult to control. So be a wise man and act on these acne treatments straight away and live happily.